- Sandwich bread - Your regular white bread. A bit sweet, without any crust and should be soft.
- Cucumber - Round slices of cucumber to serve in the middle. Forms the base of the sandwich.
- Cream cheese - this soft and smooth cheese is an excellent spread.
- Mayonnaise - gives that creaminess to the fillings.
- Garlic - grated and to be mixed with cheese and mayo. A flavour bomb.
- Dill leaves - provides that herby flavour and aroma. It pairs very well with cream cheese.
- Green onion - Chopped and added as garnish on top of the fillings.
- Salt & Pepper - as per taste and for flavour.
- Step 1
slices the cucumber as thin as you can (1/8" is good).
- Step 2
Cut out nice circles from the white part of the bread using a 3in cookie cutter (toss the crusts).
- Step 3
Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on each slices and artfully arrange 3-4 cucumber slices on each open faced sandwich.
- Step 4
Top with 3 or 4 shavings of onion.
- Step 5
Sprinkle each sandwich with some salt.
- Step 6
Serve immediately and enjoy!